Sunday, April 6, 2008

My new favorite blog

My sweet wife somehow stumbled across the blog, Paris Daily Photo. This is quickly becoming my favorite blog because it's about my favorite city.

This picture of the Notre Dame Cathedral at sunset is just breathtaking, link
This one isn't bad, either (you can see Notre Dame silhouetted in the background).



To see some more great pictures of Notre Dame de Paris follow the wikipedia link.

There's an interesting line in this article about a legend that says those who stand at Point Zero in Paris will eventually return to the city. Maybe that's why I still have dreams about returning to Paris.



So, just for fun, I've thrown up some of my own Paris photos.

I really fell in love with this city. I'll never forget sitting in the park you see here, eating a french baguette with cream cheese in the shadow of a 6th century church, discussing Dicken's Tale of Two Cities. Or sitting on the wall of Notre Dame, reading Victor Hugo. Or sitting on the park at the end point of isle de cite. I could go on and on...


No comments: