Monday, October 6, 2008

A great article

TFC is a part of the Church of the Nazarene. While I support and appreciate my denomination, (I love our theology and mission) I'm not going to promote something simply because people at our World Headquarters tell me to. With that in mind, let me tell you how great our denominational magazine, Holiness Today is. Holiness Today is a shining example of all that's right with the CON. A perfect example of what I'm talking about is this article right here, "In their own languages". This article describes our evangelistic philosophy at TFC.

I'd strongly recommend taking a subscription to Holiness Today. You can do so on their website. http://www.nph.com/nphweb/html/h2ol/index.jsp

1 comment:

David Brush said...

This is exactly what my class at Fuller is about this semester. Very good article.