Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pastor Donnie visits the elementary class!



I had Sunday off from preaching. Although I enjoyed
the week off from preparation, I missed preaching to the congregation. I love doing that every Sunday!

But since I wasn't preaching, it was my turn to serve in the kids area. If we're going to continue to facilitate the best possible kids' ministry program, it takes a huge amount of volunteers. So, Sunday it was my turn!

It was fun. I didn't really need to do much. Jeremy told me he leads a class 3 times this size every day, but it was still good to be there.

The service went a little long on Sunday and I checked in on Travis and Rachelle Theel in the Jr. Church class and they were trying to think of some games to play until the service ended. Here's a game of duck-duck-goose.

No comments: