Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Hair Night at Music Man practice


We had "crazy hair" night at practice tonight. I don't have much hair to mess with, but Erin went with the Jackie Kennedy hairstyle.
We went through the entire first act and it went pretty well. Our director told us we're ahead of schedule. She even told me my dance moves were right on! I
've got my lines memorized all the way through the opening scene of Act 2, but I've still got a lot of work left to do.
I don't have to do any of these dances!
Mrs. and Miss Paroo
Matt (Mayor Shinn's) nice hair-do

2 comments:

Erin said...

My hair was actually MUCH higher earlier in the evening. It faded by the time this pic was taken! Severalpeople said that I should ALWAYS wear it that way, to which Donnie vehemenently (sp?) said, "No way!"

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Great night to pick to post pics from! At least you mentioned that it was Crazy Hair Night!! :) And I do think Erin should wear her hair this way all the time! It was tres chic!!! :) -- Kathy (Mrs Paroo)