Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ask Anything Sunday





This Sunday, we tried something completely new. We had a panel of people who had been through some level of theological education answer the congregation's theological questions. The questions were texted into the media guys, who then put the question on the screen. Mike Palmer was the moderator for the panel discussion.

"Ask Anything" was quite a hit. Now we've gotta find a way to address some of the questions we didn't get to and we've gotta schedule another "Ask Anything."

Thanks to my colleague, Shane Ash, for giving me the idea. You can listen here.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I thought it was great. Definitely need a part II to answer the other questions!

one of the guys recieving questions via texting said...

What, Chris, like how much wood could Donnie chuck if Donnie could chuck wood? That's right, I remember!

Chris said...

That wasn't my question!

Jodie said...

I enjoyed listening to the podcast but I think it made me think of many other questions I have about God, the bible, etc. It's really exciting that the church is going to move towards engaging the congregation more during services where people can ask questions during the service. I'm excited to see how that will go and I think it is a really good idea. Thanks for posting the podcast.