Sunday, August 3, 2014

Returned, Finally (part deux)

"Guess who's back, back again?"

We are back in Gardner after finishing our year in France.  It was an incredible year that I will not try to summarize here but will simply direct you to the blog I kept during the year, http://millermissioncorps.wordpress.com/.

We are about to embark on another European adventure, this time with MNU Europe.   I was thinking that I'd continue blogging about MNU Europe on the other site, but since I posted so many pictures I've used up almost all of the storage, I think I'll jump back on this blog.

I will also continue to post on issues of justice and nonviolence, including notes from the books I'm reading.  

We also have a new ministry adventure we're pursuing, though it won't start until we return from Europe in September.  So more on that later.

In the meantime, I'll work to get some content going again on this blog.

No comments: