Monday, May 10, 2010

A blog from a pretty smart dude

I just came across a blog from a former professor at seminary, Dan Boone. Dan is currently the president of Trevecca Nazarene University, though while he was teaching adjunct at NTS, he was the pastor of College Church of the Nazarene in Burbannais, Il.

It's my own personal opinion that Dan Boone is quite likely the wisest, most thought-provoking and the most biblically grounded of all the major leaders in our denomination. If you combine my one class with Dan Boone and my other class with his brother-in-law, Andy Johnson, I likely learned about as much in those two classes than all other classes of my 8 years of schooling combined. And to top it off, Dan is a genuinely friendly and approachable guy.

So, here's his blog, enjoy. http://www.drdanboone.com/

No comments: