Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow

While waiting for the snow forecast for the end of the weekend, I had a rather funny thought.  When I worked as a courier at FedEx, I preferred that it snowed over the weekend because snow made my job very difficult. When I quit FedEx and went full-time at TFC, I hoped for snows to hit during the week, since snow made it difficult to pull our trailer and meant that we needed to fork out some cash just to have the parking lots cleared.

Now I work at FedEx and TFC. Now I wish it would never snow. But it started snowing Monday morning.



Oh yeah, I also don't enjoy shovelling the driveway. And as you can tell from this video, it's going to be a few years before I can make my boy go do the shovelling. And the grunt you hear from Erin was from me hitting her with the shovel - I had no peripheral vision with my hood on.

No comments: