Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where I'll be this Saturday night

I'm driving 16 hours east on Friday morning to spend all day Saturday in State College, PA. I'm going to be sitting in this insane "white out."


You can all watch it on this, Saturday night at 7:00.



Penn State wants revenge for this:



And for this the greatest college football game ever played in Beaver Stadium:



I don't think the PSU O-line can hange with Clayborn and company. Daryl Clark hasn't seen anything like the Iowa secondary. But with All-American candidate tackle out, Buluga and with our All-American candidate tight end out, Moeaki and without our leading receiver from last year out, DJK - our offense is going to be in trouble.

But I'll be there. At the top row of that strip of gold you'll see in the corner of one endzone.

Go Hawks!

No comments: